Cinnamon oil is extracted from the bark of a cinnamon tree. When ingested, Cinnamon has been shown to support healthy metabolic function, maintain a healthy immune system, and improve digestion. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and chewing gums due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde. This oil should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin and only one-two drops are needed for internal benefits.
Refreshing, invigorating aroma with a powerful scent that helps support metabolic function and a maintain healthy immune system
- Put two drops in an empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Place one drop in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.
- Put two to three drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- Add one drop to a small amount of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Spicy, woody, sweet, warm
Steam distillation of tree bark
Cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, eugenol
FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY, Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.